Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
RESCUE - REHAB - REHOME - RETIRE
Donate, Sponsor, Adopt, Volunteer, Share
Sometimes we rescue horses, sometimes we rescue people!
Our goal is to bring peace and calm into the middle of chaos for incoming horses!
HEY -- COME BOARD WITH US!
We also have a transport company for all your hauling needs! Contact David @ 859-270-3964 or on Facebook!
We have several farms that we have access to on Whites Lane, all within walking distance which offer jumping, barrels, poles, round pens and an 120 x 150 lighted outdoor arena.
We offer several different care options for you and your horse! Contact Lisa for availability and pricing at 859-983-8316.
HORSE BOARDING OPENINGS !!!!! Here's the scoop! Do YOU have THIS at your boarding farm??
McConathy Farm. We have 4 farm choices. Limited spaces available. If you have any questions after this let us know!!!!!
We do have a rescue as well as boarding. You are welcome to join in and volunteer if you’d like or not. We quarantine every horse 30 days and have complete vet care done on each incoming animal by Rood and Riddle.
We are a very low key, uncomplicated, not a lot of rules kind of place. You are the boss of your own horse. We don't tell each other what to do. We don't spend all day complaining.
We have happy hour every afternoon, join us or not. We are certainly not the most expensive, a show barn or the cheapest but do you have the following at your barn?
• Arena is for all boarders, we don’t rent out the arena to public. Sand mix 120 x 150 lighted arena.
• Bathroom, no charge (ha)
• Hot water available for bathing horses, etc., no charge
• Shower available for horse owners no charge
• Washer/Dryer available no charge
• Jumps, barrels, poles, cones, no charge
• Free trailer parking
• Surveillance recording cameras 24/7, no charge
• Locked tack room, no charge
• Farm family environment we don’t have children right now
• Group picnics, trail rides, bathing days, vet or farrier visits
• Use your vet or ours, Rood and Riddle
• Self-care, pasture only
• Self-care, pasture with stall (second barn)
• Self-care, pasture with stall (main arena barn back stalls)
• Full-care, with stall (main arena barn)
• Private paddocks available if preferred, we can discuss size and pricing
• Limited trail riding areas through pastures, road riding on dead end safe roads
• Several choices in pastures, large, medium and dry lots. Can move as your horse gains or loses weight. If they do not get along in one herd we will try another.
• Farm is open 7 days a week, arena hours until 10 pm weekdays, 12 pm weekends
• Feeding is available daily for a minimal cost that goes to our assistants
• We are baling our own hay this year and will be stocking 3 barns before bad weather. Hay is included in the above prices up to 1 bale a day per horse. Additional hay is available at cost. Specialized hay can be fed if you purchase.
• We provide basic grain at 14% protein from Rural King for full care. We can feed your grain if you prefer and purchase.
• We will feed your supplements for you
• We have a “Geezer” field for our olders 20 to 30 years old
• Been on Whites Lane since 1999 and if you want references we’ve got them! I still have my very first boarder.
Oh and we will trailer you for a small fee. We have a 2 horse Gore and a 4 horse gooseneck with walk on ramp trailers.
One more thing if your horse is ill you can use a stall for $12 a night and we will provide shavings and put a camera on them and allow you to have access 24/7 for viewing.
Any questions please call, text or message me. We are on Facebook as McConathy Farm and McConathy Farm Rescue Team, join us !! Lisa McConathy, 859-983-8316 or David McMillan 859-270-3964
Full care includes:
- Reserved stall
- Stall cleaning, shavings provided
- Turnout/Bring in
- Feeding hay and grain
- Access to all riding areas
- Blanket changes, fly masks
- Holding for vet/farrier
Pasture care includes:
- Feeding hay when needed
- Daily checks on horses
- Automatic water in most pastures
- Run in shelters in most pastures
- Blanket changes on request
- Use of all riding areas
We also offer personal care options as well that we can talk about and create a plan that works best for you and your horse.